Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shopping Round-Up for the Week of 2/26/12


I received 2 inserts in the Sunday Patriot Newspaper
  • 1 - SmartSource (SS)
  • 1 - Pepsi Moments to Save (Pepsi)
I also found 3 coupons in the Parade Section for:
  • $5/1 Bausch + Lomb PreserVision Eye Vitamin
  • $3/1 Bausch + Laumb PreserVision Eye Vitamin
  • $2/1 any size Geritol
There is also a $5 off your purchase of $50 at Karns in the Saving$ense Section

I'll probably by an add'l 5 Sunday Patriot Newspapers because of the coupons!  I get 1 delivered to my house, that makes a total of 6!

Deals this week:

Giant - For the Mommas
  • The Green Giant Boxed Frozen Veggis / Gas Deal is BACK + It's part of the Fill Your Freezer Month 10% Catalina Deal
Rite Aid - For the Mommas
  
Target - TotallyTarget

Wegmans - Happy Clippings

Weis - For the Mommas, posted later on Sunday
  • $3 off your purchase of $30 Coupon on the front of the Ad
  • $6 off your purchase of $60 Coupon on the front of the Ad
I get my newspapers at Rite Aid for only $1.60 ea. with my 20% Wellness discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment