Monday, September 26, 2011

Target: Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kits + Refill Deals

UPDATE:  It looks like Target may not have correctly outlined this promotion on the signs in store.  It was in my SmartSource today and it looks like this is the deal:
Buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit at $9.99
and buy one refill at $3.99
Get $5 gift card back
Use $4/1 starter kit from 9/11 SS or printable coupon
and Use $1/1 Scrubbing Bubbles refill coupon
Pay $8.98 and get a $5 gift card back
Final Price: $3.98 for both items!
We are headed to the pumpkin patch today but I ran into Target just to check a few quick things and spotted this deal:
Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Starter kit $9.99
Get a $5 gift card with purchase
Use $4/1 Scrubbing Bubbles 1 Step Cleaning Starter Kit, exp. 10/22/11 (SS 09/11/11 #2)
Final Price: $.99!
This was not featured in the weekly ad so you want to look for signs in your store advertising the promotion and hopefully you get the same deal!
I also noticed these signs:

Now that sign says buy a refill at $3.99 and get a $5 gift card. You better bet I tested it and the gift card did not prompt. I am wondering if maybe it should read- Buy 2 and get a $5 gift card?
You might grab the Scrubbing Bubbles coupons here or check today’s SmartSource insert.

PS: I have found the easiest way to check for a gift card, is to give the items first and once the cashier scans them the gift card will prompt.  If it does not, I usually just ask them to remove the items from my order.

Thanks MyFrugalAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment