Sunday, February 20, 2011

Walgreens - Is it worth at trip?

I've been debating on whether or not to travel South toward Dover, PA to hit the only Walgreens in the area.  Here are some deals I'm debating on...  I'll let you know if I decide to go or not.  If you have a Walgreens near you - your lucky!

Clearance Alert! I sounds like at many Walgreens locations, they are clearancing some of the Goody Ouchless Hair Things. Pair this with a Register Reward promotion and you’ve got yourself a money maker!  Be sure to look for the 27 count as these should produce the Register Reward!

Goody Ouchless Hair Bands  27 ct, clearance to $1.79
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 Register Reward
Final Price: FREE, plus small money maker! 

 
If you’ve been holding onto your Dove coupons, now is the time to use them!  (Remember, they expire this week, 2/27) Walgreens has them priced at only $1.99 with their in ad coupon!
Dove  Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6-3 oz $1.99 with in ad coupon Limit, 4
$2.00/1 Dove deodorant or body mist, any excluding trial and travel size from RP 1/30
Final Price:  Free

Thanks TheKrazyCouponLady

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that I finally found a "frugal deals" blog that's close to where I live. My mom and I found the Dover Walgreens by mistake about a month ago (looking for a humidifier and CVS and RA were both out of them). We never thought to check Walgreens because it's about a 40 minute drive south from where we live and there's a CVS and Rite Aid around the corner from our house. These days we make a weekly trip down there, and now the manager knows who we are haha. They definitely have some great deals and the staff is super friendly. So if you have the time, I would check them out for sure :)

    ReplyDelete