Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Piperlime/Old Navy Sale $25 Gift Card + 50% off Outerwear


I remember this deal from last year and it was awesome.  Piperlime is doing it again- you can get a $25 gift certificate with ANY order today only.  The gift certificate is for Piperlime of course and 1 in 100 people will actually get a $100 gift certificate instead!

PLUS they are offering free shipping on your order and you can use code: TREAT4U to take 10% off your order.

Now Piperlime and Old Navy are the same company.  Old Navy also has 50% off Outerwear today!  I told you about this last week, but Old Navy is offering a code: OUTER50 to save 50% off one item only.

So if you want to take advantage of that deal, you can also score free shipping for your outerwear when you have a Piperlime item in your cart!!

Piperlime mostly has shoes but they also have accessories and other items.  Here is what I came up with:

I added a Skip Hop backpack for $20 to my cart from Piperlime

Then I clicked the Old Navy tab at the top of the screen and added a frost free vest for my little girl for $24.50.

My shipping was free and I used code: OUTER50 and then TREAT4U which took 10% off the backpack.  So my total was $32.75 and I will get back a $25 voucher from Piperlime to spend next time!

Thanks MyFrugalAdventures

1 comment:

  1. The Personalised Art Experts: Choose from Canvas Prints, ACrylic Prints, Floating Prints, Fine Art Giclee Print and Photo Prints.Upload your photo or browse our image gallery to print photos on canvas, photo prints or fine art prints. We have exclusivity on many of the images displayed in our gallery and these cannot be purchased anywhere else. Our payment process is quick and easy to use and most importantly secure.
    Newcastle. photos on canvas.

    ReplyDelete