Thursday, April 15, 2010

Went back to Rite Aid


When I went to Rite Aid today, for every purchase I made, it printed more coupons and I had to use them. I went 2 more times after that because on the last receipt, I didn't rec. any more coupons :-(

Here's what I got - the above is 2 different trips

1 - Bag Easter M&Ms 50% off reg. price $3.99 - use $1/1 any seasonal item
1 - Colgate Total Toothpaste on sale $2.49 - use $1/1any oral care rite aid coupon + $1/1 any Colgate Total Toothpaste (3-28 S2)

Total after savings & coupons $1.48 oop (out of pocket)

I plan on going back because there is another Video Value coupon for $5 off Foster Grant glasses or sunglasses and they are on sale right not for Buy One Get One for $1

I plan on combining it with my $5 off purchase of $20 Video Value + the cottonelle deal below.

No comments:

Post a Comment