Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip

Went to Rite Aid this evening and spent $16.57 and purchased:

2 - Cover Girl face products on sale 6.99 BOGO - used 1 - BOGO (2-7 PG) Cover Girl face product = FREE

2 - Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner on sale 2/$6 - used 1 - $2/2 (2-7 PG) Pantene products = $4

3 - John Freida Shampoo, Conditioner on sale 3/$15, I could not find any coupons for this product = $15

2 - Excedrine pain relivers on sale $2/5 - used 2-$2/1 printable coupon = $1

4 - Trident Layers gum on sale $1.49 BOGO - used 4 - $0.75/1 (2-7 S) = FREE

Also used $5 off purchase of $20 or more from the Rite Aid Video Values totaling $16.57, plus I earn $5 SCR on my purchase of John Freida products so really, I paid only $11.57 for everything.

AND I can use the Cover Girl and Pantene purchase toward the P&G Rebate Coupon offer when you spend $50 on P&G products.  Only $8 to go until I submit the rebate.

Check your receipt for coupons at the end of the tape because I rec'd coupons good for $1 haircare products and $1 any pain relief purchase.  I plan on going back tomorrow to use 2-$1 haircare + $2/2 coupon and pick up another 2 Pantene products for $1 ea. and I found another Cover Girl BOGO coupon so I'll get those for free too.

No comments:

Post a Comment